At Johnson’s Garden Centers, we love people as much as we love plants! We want to grow the community of gardeners around Wichita, Kansas - so we’ve built our family business around taking care of the growing needs of our customers. We serve customers big and small, from hobby gardeners in our retail stores to professional landscapers and contractors through our Distribution Center. We’ve been in the great outdoors with Wichita for more than 90 years, and we’re proud of the knowledgeable and experienced team we’ve built. Click here to learn more about the legacy of Johnson’s Garden Centers.
See our online application below or download an application. Downloaded applications can be emailed to email@example.com or brought to either Johnson's store location.
- I love plants!
- I enjoy helping people
- I have a sunny disposition
- I’m always learning new things
- I like being a part of a fun, hard-working team
- I’m energetic, dedicated, motivated, & enjoy physical work
- I want to positively impact Wichita by helping build a community of gardeners
- Family atmosphere
- Energizing work environment - stores, greenhouses, & outdoors
- On-the-job training to build gardening knowledge
- Flexible scheduling - part time, full time, & seasonal positions
- Medical & dental insurance options
- Personal & vacation days
- Employee discount
- 15 years of age or older
- Have a high school diploma, GED, or be currently enrolled
- Be able to lift or carry 20 pounds
- Available to work some weekends & evenings
- Previous retail or greenhouse experience is helpful
- Green thumb a plus, but absolutely not required!